New Years Plan?

• Sponsors (?)

if i came across a mach with a trunk full of turkey sammiches... i think id die right there

bouncey.gif

OxMox said:
ugh. I finally got over the flu after 9 fokin days. So New Years had to be kick ass... well I think I made it a little to kick ass and had to much to drink. this is what my night and most of my friends' nights concisted of

9 jellow shots (orange vodka. green absinthe. cherry rum. coconut rum)
5 Jack & cokes
4 Red Stripes
3 single shots of Jack
1 absinthe mixed drink

= makes your head spin alot & puking off your friends patio. I had a hang over for a day and a half and I felt sick to my stomach for another day afterwards.

I bet. I'm surprised that you were able to drink that much after you drank the absinthe. I hear that chit ****s you up. The best way to drink everything is by chugging it. I can chug two screwdrivers (in tall glasses and heavy on the cheap vodka) in about a minute. I can do beer very easily too. Now that I think about it, I can chug alot of that chit. Funny thing is, that I'm not much of a big drinker. :eek:

OxMox said:
you can chug cause you're polish. A buddy of mine is like 75% polish and he can chug like its no ones bussiness. I can chug but only certain things.

POLSKA POWER!

I figured that that's why. A friend of mine joke that in poland, before the preschoolers go for their midday nap, they have their nap and take a shot of Finlandia Vodka :rlaugh: . I always say: Fun Polish Fact: If you can't find any alcohol, just cut yourself and drink your blood. It should be 98% alcohol.

OxMox said:
I can chug but only certain things.

POLSKA POWER!
:lol: Eh, you are not a true pollock then. :canada: <--closest thing to the polish flag