Newbie to the SN95 looking for info

Slav

May 27, 2018
Chicago
Sold my 67 Fastback in 95, and was looking to get a 67-68 coupe and started reading about the newer ones and plesently surprised what I found out. Now my sights are set on a 2000-04 convertible with the V-6. Can anyone point me to good reading material and pros and cons on the SN95? Looking to put a lot of miles on it and when I researched the gas mileage not much of a difference between a stick and automatic. Excited about being able to get into a stand again and a convertible to boot, I am a happy puppy.

Slav

• Sponsors (?)

When I was considering my 2K GT, I searched each area of the car (suspension, engine, issues, etc) and came up with a lot of info. American Muscle, LMR, CJPony and Mustang 360 have good info (some specific vendors have good info about their areas of expertise, such as Maximum Motorsports for suspension). There is some info about Mustangs, engine series and transmissions on Wiki as well.

In my case, after purchase, I decided best bang for my buck was to concentrate on suspension upgrades (shocks, struts, sway bars, up and low rca's...kept the factory springs) and subframe connectors (Southside Machine/GForce).

Btw, if you find a V6 convertible and pull the trigger, I have the take off sway bars from mine that are an upgrade to the V6. If you are in the local area, you can have them...I'm not gonna try to box them up for shipment. Enjoy!