next mod, need help deciding

• Sponsors (?)

what does the panhard bar do?

bimmer, did you get rid of out stang?

the phb keeps the rear end from "wiggling" that is caused by the upper control arms binding. it is a mod that no real mustang should be without. the diff is night and day.

my stang is going on ebay today or tommorow---sad to see it go, but getting divorced, moving, changing jobs, alot going on right now and i just feel like starting fresh.

after doing all the bushings and arms, rear shocks etc. , wishing i just threw in the 03 irs, I cant justify switching to irs now lol I guess its going to be a bumpy ride from her on out

honestly if you have any plans of ever doing an irs--stop modding the solid axle now.

once you get into a phb your exhaust will rub. then your options are deal with the clanking pipes or dump it--both not such a good idea for a driver.

my whole reason with wanting the irs is better ride with same handling, better exhaust clearance, wider stance, but oh the $$$$.

if i had a track car i would not worry about it, but if its something you drive on regularity then....

I really want IRS, but the cost is too high imo to swap.. I would not install it myself either (i have no patience for working on my car anymore, always issuez). So you figure in about 600$ + labor + bilsteins.. its going to be somewhat pricey

i guess the new mustangs seem to be doing fine with sa :shrug: