Nice colors you would consider painting your mustang.

• Sponsors (?)

i like that "grabber" orange and yellow/orange they used on the 05 GT-R concept.

a nice silver, too.

the only green i like on a mustang is the old green they used on the boss's and mach1's back in the late 60's/early 70's.

blue--i like the sonic blue ford's got, and the corvette blue

take a look at lino's catalogs, man, he's got the Hot Hues brochure--awesome colors.

the majestic blue that Nissan has or patriot blue on jeeps.

mystic of course

sunset orange metallic

bottom of the car comp orange with a black a pillar to c pillar paint scheme and black wheels with a polished lip

dark shadow gray with tungsten silver racing stripes

pearl white with vista blue racing stripes

those are a few color schemes i like

electron blue--01-04 Zo6's
True Blue--01 Bullitts
British racing green--not on a newer stang though
i love orange, but it looks ghey on a stang--badass on a lambo
you just can't beat the look of a nice clean BLACK car.

If I could paint the car right now I'd?

If I could paint the Mustang today since I also need to change the top, I'd switch from the stock tan top and green paint, too a black top & tangellow pearl paint, maybe two tone it to break it up with a rich purple or sun burst red or basic black cut away.

:worthlesb
I'm really thinking about this combination.
xr8d30228ba.jpg

Attachments

• xr8d30228ba.jpg
    xr8d30228ba.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 80
Its a color called City Scape Grey... its like halfway between DSG and silver. My buddy's dad has a 71 stingray painted with it. It looks so deep that you could step into the paint!

I would also like a cobalt blue, where it looks grey but if the sun hits it you can see a deep blue in it, don't know how to describe it better then that.

I still believe that new black paint with 3-4 layers of clear coat is the best and looks AMAZING.

Adam