Nice II spotted in Reading PA!

cobraii351

Founding Member
Jan 10, 2000
Altoona, PA
I was in Reading, PA this weekend for a family thing. And out driving around Sunday I saw a really nice II coupe. It was Yellow with black trim and bezels, and some kind of scoop. ( could get up to him with mom in the car :( ) It was a V8 and had duals out the passenger side, with what looked like flowmasters from the rear. The cool thing is that he had eliminated the rear bumper and just had a straight roll pan from below the tail light to the bottoms of the rear quarters. It looked sharp! I remember seeing a "hatch" like this at Carlisle a couple of years ago and I believe there is a picture or 2 of the hatch on the .net site.

• Sponsors (?)

cobraii351 said:
I was in Reading, PA this weekend for a family thing. And out driving around Sunday I saw a really nice II coupe. It was Yellow with black trim and bezels, and some kind of scoop. ( could get up to him with mom in the car :( ) It was a V8 and had duals out the passenger side, with what looked like flowmasters from the rear. The cool thing is that he had eliminated the rear bumper and just had a straight roll pan from below the tail light to the bottoms of the rear quarters. It looked sharp! I remember seeing a "hatch" like this at Carlisle a couple of years ago and I believe there is a picture or 2 of the hatch on the .net site.

LOL...What you saw was my old yellow Coupe with the handler rear end and shelby front Apron. The guy who owns it is Kip Mervine, he was going to sell it till I said I had the money, then he decided he was going to keep it. Sad part is he drives it all winter so it's starting to show alot of wear. If you look on the.net sight under visitor's photo's and look under Brian Achey, there is a picture of it.