Nicks fast back conversion

• Sponsors (?)

1582077164150.png

I'm a little concerned with your wheel choice :stick:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Nick helped me make an R model front valance and the hood top and under brace for the GT 350 style hood ,this is a very old mold and a little chipped but it still turns out a very nice hood . Tomorrow i will trim it all and bond the top and bottom together
20200220_162307.jpg
20200220_162324.jpg
20200220_162350.jpg

• Hell Yeah!
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users
I swear that yours are my most favorite ongoing threads on the internet. Your talents just amaze me.

20200220_162350-jpg.jpg

Is the metal shown above in this underbrace for the hinges and hood latch alreaded "embedded" in the frame? Are they predrilled at all or is all drilling of the frame and metal done after bonding the top on it?

I
I swear that yours are my most favorite ongoing threads on the internet. Your talents just amaze me.

20200220_162350-jpg.jpg

Is the metal shown above in this underbrace for the hinges and hood latch alreaded "embedded" in the frame? Are they predrilled at all or is all drilling of the frame and metal done after bonding the top on it?
IT is for the hinges and latches ,it is embedded in two layers of mat on top of two layers of mat . They are drilled an threaded soon as the part is trimmed . Most hoods they pop rivet these plates in and after a while the rivets loosen and fall out or they used aluminum rivets and they rot away or break out