"night scoop"

• Sponsors (?)

I dont really care for that too much, however, i second the motion that there is nothing wrong with a good underbody kit, as I have a white set on my car and i think they look good. The are street glow gold series, and I have had them for about a year, without any problems.

I also have a white underbody streetglow gold series kit on my crimson red 04. I don't think theres anything wrong w/ it. But since people think it's rice. I don't give a *****.. Now, if that grill thing came in white maybe. But I don't know if I like that to much.

ummm it does look kind of silly unless the color of the scoop light would match the color of the cr , then i think it might look good depending on the color of the car of course.IMO

if you like it , get it

I don't understand how neons get thrown aside as rice. It makes no sense to me. Go to a car show and look around.. 90% of the cars that win have a NICE lighting setup because they are judged partially on lighting.

Yeah, considering the fact like most of the people on this forums could care less what it looks like as long as it can run 11's at the track might have something to do with it. I don't have a problem with my car looking really nice in the daytime and night-time and being fast.

I like the tanning bed bulbs under mine, at shows the hot chicks lay under my car to tan...... The ricer guys use them to make stir-fry.... They are a win-win situation I think!