Nissan GTR..Whoa but the Stang...

Stangninjak

Apr 16, 2004
Still gets the looks :) Went to towers shhops tonight. It's like a local car show down here in south fla, where everyone park their cars and sort of hang out and talk. Up pulls a new 08 Nissan GTR, white. Very nice indeed really. Young guy jumps out and everyone is checking it out. Says he paid 93k for it, and he is selling another...he bought two !

Then another pulled up, this one white, with gold rims. This guy got it for 71k. While they were nice, a guy said, Heh, I rather have a unique looking car..I mean already there are two exactly the same cept for rims and they just came out ! He then pointed to my stang, parked in the mustang section and said, yeah you see that black mustang ? Looks dam good, and it stands out because it looks totally different then the rest.

Even the Nissan guys agreed that my stang looked badass, and was trying to guess the HP. It really put a smile on mhy face, as I just stood there soaking it all up.

Now that she looks the part, perhaps I'll pick up the FI....

• Sponsors (?)

Haha, that's awesome! One of the things I think that has always attracted people to the Mustang is how it's a very good looking car stock but the aftermarket is so big that people can make their car totally unique. I know I've never seen another exactly like mine and I get plenty of looks from other people.

Could make 2 NICE, unique Mustangs for 70+K

Could make 2 NICE, unique Mustangs for 70+K, or 1 Z06/Gallardo/etc.. eating Mustang.

But then, you'd loose all the respect of your 'Fast n Furious' friends.... decisions, decisons:rlaugh:

Where the blank did a young guy get 93K?????

If you're smart and get the right degree you make a TON of money right out of college. Especially if you'll work weird hours. Hell, a Nurse Anethists (sp?) makes 80k straight out of college and with 3-5 years experience can pull down 130k a year.

More than likely, this guy probably got the money from mom and dad lol

AKA engineer in the oil industry :nice:

That's one of 'em haha. There is no shortage of being able to make an ass ton of money in America. Hell, there are people in the lawn care business pulling down 12-18k A MONTH in net profits. Down here in the South you probably only work 6 months out of the year and that's anywhere from $72,000-$108,000 a year. Plenty of money to be made if you are creative enough and smart enough to get an edge in a market.

All well and good, but naw this guy had a trust fund. He worked at a tuner shop, and he lives in Weston. Down here in S Fla Weston=Money....and a lot of it. Dan Marino lives up the street...

Any rate, The GTR will be seen a lot down here in S. FLA. In Miami, even lambo's and ferarri's are common..you see at least 3 a day on the streets...so yeah perhaps in another area the GTR is unique..here they will be common, and the only way to stand out if you do something to make yourself unique.