Nitrous Express, anyone, please help!!????

99GTNOOB

May 30, 2008
FLA
looking at the plate kit for the nitrous express kit and they hav a link to the mustang enthusiast addition that says without a tune it made 357.85 hp with a 100 shot then with a tune it made 449.31 hp with the same 100 shot. Is this possible?? is there anyone who has a tune and is running this same 100 shot set up?? that seems to be a big gain for just a tune. they said they used the Sniper tuning software.

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry for the double post, but the forum is jacked right now on my computer. I found the link you were referring to. That 449 was the max torque. They said with a little tuning they gained about 4hp and 10ft/lbs on the second pull. On page 4, look at the blue box with the dyno #'s.

Sorry for the double post, but the forum is jacked right now on my computer. I found the link you were referring to. That 449 was the max torque. They said with a little tuning they gained about 4hp and 10ft/lbs on the second pull. On page 4, look at the blue box with the dyno #'s.

Yea its acting all screwy for me too. I just posted in here and now the dang post is UA. WTF?:shrug:

EDIT: ok nevermind i posted in the one in the tech section