Nitrous Express Plate Kit

killerstang04

Nov 4, 2004
Hey Everybody. Im looking into getting the new NX Ford 4.6 Nitrous Plate Kit. Do any of u all have it? What do you think of it? Where can i get it online, i cant find it anywhere!?! Thanks for your input.

• Sponsors (?)

I have it. I bought it directly from NX becuase no one else had it. I installed it about 2 weeks ago but I havent really used it yet except on the dyno so I can get the car tuned. I am going to get another dyno on friday and that should be my final numbers. I have the 100 shot in right know but I might try the 150 depending on my A/F.

As for the kit I like it, it is your typical plate kit like the old fox body one's. I bought all the safety goodies also, better safe than sorry. There is clearance problems and everything lined right up. The only problem was the car ran extremely lean my 1st dyno, I am not sure if it was the plate that was causing it but I added 30# injectors, a focus pump and the new tune. Which should fix the problem.

Otherwise the plate kit is identical to NX older EFI kits with the obvious addition of the plate.

I will keep you posted on friday afternoon with my new results.

2kyellowgt said:
As for the kit I like it, it is your typical plate kit like the old fox body one's. I bought all the safety goodies also, better safe than sorry. There is clearance problems and everything lined right up. The only problem was the car ran extremely lean my 1st dyno, I am not sure if it was the plate that was causing it but I added 30# injectors, a focus pump and the new tune. Which should fix the problem.

Otherwise the plate kit is identical to NX older EFI kits with the obvious addition of the plate.

I will keep you posted on friday afternoon with my new results.

Thanks man i would appreciate you keeping me posted. I understood the kit
to be a wet nitrous kit, no bigger injectors/fuel pump necessary.?!? I also wasnt aware a tune was needed! Wow, i might be in over my head in the money dept, but its probably well worth it.
BTW: I have a DiabloSport Tuner that can adjust timing/fuel. Is there enough adjustability to safely run say a 100hp shot? Thanks again.

You actually dont even need to adjust the timing for 100 shot and it would still be safe. I know people that have been running 100 shot stock timing and fuel system, they just and some race fuel to compensate and some colder plugs.

But I think that the diablo tuner should have the ability to adjust everything to the way you need, but you should check with someone else who has one.