NO BRAKES!!!!! Help me

Hey I got a bad case of the performance-bug and now i cant stop, literally :nice: I filled her up with brake fluid but I still got very very little stopping power. The only thing i changed brake-wise when i put my springs in is i pulled out a hose that went to the caliper but thats back in now. MAybe its not in tight enough? I just dont know :shrug: Is there a special way yor supposed to refill with brake fluid?

• Sponsors (?)

Well, you will need two people. Jack up the front and remove the wheel. Then have someone push on the brake pedal while you unscrew the bleeder screw on the caliper. Allow the fluid to run out while making sure all air bubbles are gone and then tighten the screw while the person is still holding the break pedal down. When you tighten the screw the person can then release the pedal. Make sure you NEVER release the pedal while the screw is open, you will let in air. It helps to attach a hose to the bleeder screw's nipple and then submerse that hose in a clear jar of brake fluid, this way you can see the bubbles. Continue that process on and off until all air is gone or until you have released a good amount of fluid. Make sure the master cylinder fluid level stays up while you are bleeding.

If you pulled the hose loose once, make sure it is not leaking first.