No more new threads about the server crash.

VibrantRedGT said:
There was some dude on here (not in this section) that threatened death to a SN staff member because his post count was sent back to zero. He had like 400 post in two days or something. The horror.

wow thats crazy, not exactly the best way to get what you want especially over 400 posts. I do have quite a bit myslef but I dont see threating a SN Staff member over a few hundred posts.........well wait let me think about that

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
There are no benifits in having more post than any one else. It just shows you have no real life :D before the crash I had almost 4000 do I care not really it's just a #.
and horse power is just a number too.... who cares about it :)

Vib, little OT for this thread, but I don't know if since the server crashed, it forgot who has been banned but our good friend Crunked has returned as King of Crunk....how about banning him now and saving us all the headache.

94gts said:
sorry but i think im too new to know who crunked is/was. i read all the new retarded ones but still no idea who he is. :shrug:

It was Zach (1105) pretending to be some gangster who kinda made fun of mustangs and some people here (paul was one of them)
We all believed it was some troll, until zach finally said it was him :rlaugh: :rlaugh: