Non body man needs help

I will be the first to admit I AM NOT A BODYMAN! I have never shied away from fixing anything on a vehicle, but this stang is gonna be the end of me!!

What is the dimension across the inside of the car at the "b" pillar/latch plate area of the 65-66 cars? I can't believe I didn't see it sooner, but it looks like the passenger side of my car in that area is shoved in 1/2"...yes, the car has been wrecked, I have been fighting that all along. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

From the spot welded lip/flange that is just to the inside the actual latch pin, the distance between it on both side. When you have the interior in, it is probably covered by a gasket. Basically, I think the area where the rear quarter window fits into is shoved in 1/2" at the top. Top/middle/bottom dimensions would be absolutely awesome :nice: :D. Thanks.

ut oh,....

I just noticed you have a coupe, mine is a fastback... I do know the doors are the same, but not around the quarter windows....

How about I pull a tape across the car from flange to flange about the height of the door latch and we compare numbers? If its pushed in thats where it would show I think.