non-mustang electrical problem

95five-oh

Jun 25, 2006
Mount Airy, MD
Hey fellas, ive been having some electrical issues with my jeep the past few days. Posted a couple times over on jeepforum but no luck. Figured i'd put a post up in talk to see if anyone has any idea what the issue could be (i know very very little about wiring/electronics) Anyhoo, yesterday i noticed that i had no keyless entry or PDL's. Once i got in and started driving, i also noticed i had absolutely no gauge function. The lights come on, but the tach, speedo, etc. just sit at 0. No rear defroster either. All the fuses were fine except for the pass. side doorlock fuse, which i tried to replace but the new one popped as soon as i put it in (25amp). I bought some more fuses today, but when i replace the blown one, the door locks will unlock, but it almost seems like they don't have enough juice to lock. after 3 or 4 times pressing the lock button the fuse blows again. All the interior/exterior lights and radio work fine. Car starts and runs fine. I assume these three problems are related but i can't be sure. Any ideas or advice would be great. Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)