NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Which pic? The one where her face is pasted onto a dude's body? ... and it looks disturbingly natural for her? :scratch:

If you mean "bad" as in "gawd-awful," I'd totally have to agree with ya' on that one.

Wait 'till I get home. I'll Google up a bunch of pics of trannies and put them side-by-side with shots of Perry ... er, I mean Paris. She's totally got the shemale face going on.

If she laid on the hood of my Notch, I'd have to treat it with alcohol and re-wax the thing. I don't want to risk the chance that the plethora of diseases her body harbors might in some way be transmissable to cars. Like, the paint would bubble up and flake off in the shape of a butt-print, revealing a cancerous growth of rust underneath... :eek:

Which pic? The one where her face is pasted onto a dude's body? ... and it looks disturbingly natural for her? :scratch:

If you mean "bad" as in "gawd-awful," I'd totally have to agree with ya' on that one.

Wait 'till I get home. I'll Google up a bunch of pics of trannies and put them side-by-side with shots of Perry ... er, I mean Paris. She's totally got the shemale face going on.

If she laid on the hood of my Notch, I'd have to treat it with alcohol and re-wax the thing. I don't want to risk the chance that the plethora of diseases her body harbors might in some way be transmissable to cars. Like, the paint would bubble up and flake off in the shape of a butt-print, revealing a cancerous growth of rust underneath... :eek:

:lol:

This just in: Paris was actually released from jail early when they mistakenly registered her as a transvestite and assigned her to a cell in the male inmate population. She had to be released for her "medical condition" because, consequently, her booty had gone from this size --> . to this size --> O because the other inmates thought she was a dude, too. :D

It seams that :taco:-itus has infected her. Side effects are that she becomes to allergic to Jail cells and only ankel bracelets are the only cure, for coincidentally as long as her sentence. What a lucky break. It couldn't be that she is Paris Hilton and she owns pretty much the whole world.

This just in: Paris was actually released from jail early when they mistakenly registered her as a transvestite and assigned her to a cell in the male inmate population. She had to be released for her "medical condition" because, consequently, her booty had gone from this size --> . to this size --> O because the other inmates thought she was a dude, too. :D

:lol: :rlaugh: :hail2:

Oh noes!!!
View attachment 382417
1156958067.jpg