North Carolina Mustang's -- Facebook

RaceRed5.0

Jan 22, 2013
I'm new to this forum from North Carolina. I have a 2013 Race red 5.0 with a few minor modifications. I'm working on getting a few more things done to it and have it ready for summer! I have started a Facebook page to try to meet some local mustang owners in my surrounding area to meet, organize events, learn about posted events, organize cruise-ins, or just post some photos of our Mustangs. The Facebook page is North Carolina Mustang's. It was just started today and has 6 likes, so its nothing huge. But, I do work for the largest Facebook retailer (yes, we have more likes than american muscle), so I know how fast things can grow with Facebook.

Race Red 2013 5.0 - Brembo Package with 19" wheels/3.73's
Current Mods -- GT500 Axlebacks, Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs, BMR Adjustable PHB, BMR LCA's, and Speed of Sound dual pod A-pillar with 2 aeroforce interceptor gauges with 5.0 face plates.

Future Mods -- Ford Pro Cal Tune, New wheels/tires (hopefully 20's), C&L No Tune Required 2013 specific CAI, BBK 85MM Throttle Body, Caster Camber Plates instead of the camber bolts, Steeda Shifter Bracket, a x pipe (not O/R)

Attachments

• Lowered Mustang.jpg
    Lowered Mustang.jpg
    533.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)