For Sale NOS 1978 King Cobra Wheel

96mystic

Sep 3, 1999
1978 King Cobra wheel. Red color. NOS in the original box. Located in Gresham, Oregon. $275, plus shipping.
0629181536b.jpg
0629181537.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a lot of II parts in the attic of my garage. I need somebody to help me value them.
@74stang2togo is probably the guy to help you. That tag will call his attention. You can also click on it and look for link to "Start a Conversation". If he doesn't know the value, he'll be able to point you in the direction to make an assessment.

Your best bet on figuring out value is going to be to watch Ebay to see what said parts are going for.

Another barometer is Craigslist and Facebook classifieds. I don't have a Facebook account, so no idea how that works, but for Craigslist to be an effective tool, you'll need to search well beyond your local area using a Craigslist search site like searchtempest.com .

If all you can find is used parts, I'd list anything new in box and/or never installed for at least triple, you can always negotiate down. If you have V8 motor mounts and frame mounts that are new, they're worth their weight in gold.

Your best bet on figuring out value is going to be to watch Ebay to see what said parts are going for.

Another barometer is Craigslist and Facebook classifieds. I don't have a Facebook account, so no idea how that works, but for Craigslist to be an effective tool, you'll need to search well beyond your local area using a Craigslist search site like searchtempest.com .

If all you can find is used parts, I'd list anything new in box and/or never installed for at least triple, you can always negotiate down. If you have V8 motor mounts and frame mounts that are new, they're worth their weight in gold.
I was hoping to send you pics of the items and have you offer your opinion. I found another box of stuff, so there is quite a bit. Are restored and new looking items almost as good as new? Thanks, Jim Finley [email protected]