Not 5.0 but it's back! The infamous Evo vs 05 R1 & ZX10 with nitrous!

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
http://srvidz.vidiac.com/video/970CAB18-0E85-40AD-9377-23E78186151D.htm

I know this isnt 5.0 but I had posted all the other videos of it before, some people were jealous, some people were *******s about it, some were interested in it, some just wanted to see good races and some have been following the buildup with the new setup so I figured I would post it up. I will also post it in the video section that NOBODY can find LOL

The Evo put down 903 HP but was on a lower boost setting for these races. The 05 R1's make 30 hp more than the older ones so they are pretty damn strong. The ZX10 was even having problems with the R1. :blink: First run Chris missed 5th in the Evo, second run he had some traction issues and the bikes hopped out too hard. These are his first races since getting the car back the other day. He hasnt really learned the MPH that it's best from and still has to work on shift points and such. I think going off of the first race he can catch them on a good run. Car has a ZEX nitrous kit that comes in on the midrange to help spool and it cuts off up high, it didnt dyno with it but also didnt work last night. The ZEX = bo bo and is having problems. NX soon?

• Sponsors (?)

bithlo is where "speedworld" is located. the big 1/4 mile in central florida (well the orlando area). that's a little bit aways from you guys. you said it had a second build...did it go back after the first 800 horsepower or so run? if not..it's been up there a LONG ass time.

91ghp5.0 said:
bithlo is where "speedworld" is located. the big 1/4 mile in central florida (well the orlando area). that's a little bit aways from you guys. you said it had a second build...did it go back after the first 800 horsepower or so run? if not..it's been up there a LONG ass time.

Eh, doubt thats gonna happen, Orlando is over 400 miles away. We have a bunch of 1/8 tracks but even our closest 1/4 mile is closer than Orlando. ;)

It has been up there since it made 903, it hasnt been back.