Not a good night....Yep, its another one.

94GTHO

Jul 21, 2005
Richmond, Va
Some of you may remember this thread, http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=739809
Well mom got the car 1 or 2 weeks ago about and tonight she let her boyfriends 17 year old son drive it around the block. Well of course, he takes it over to a friends house and rags it around a turn and tries to "drift it", lost control went into a ditch and over corrected and jumped across the road and into another. SO far from what i see
Respray on whole car in different areas from brush.
Needs new side skirt on drivers side skirt
Needs 2 new tires
May need 2 new wheels cause they are scuffed REALLY bad
door makes noise when shutting

I cant get good pics right now because it happened at night but ill get some in the morning.
It was a bad night....:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

Bet the frame is twisted :nonono: So you gonna kick his arse? JK Violence isnt good so tell your mom to hold out on the BF :nice:

Can someone tell me if this bend is supoposed to be here? this is the only thing i saw that might be wrong.
DSC00282.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

Not to sound like an a$$, but what was your mom thinking letting a 17 year-old take the gt out for a spin without supervision? It's been my experience that kids that age have more testosterone than sense. I remember back in high school many kids wrecking fast cars due to the lack of respect for raw power and their inexperience combined with hormones and poor judgement.:mad:

When my boys are old enough to drive I will do everything in my power to teach them proper respect for powerful cars. :nono:

I feel bad for your moms. She just got the car. I saw the other post with both cars. That car is beautiful!:nice:

Hope she gets it fixed soon!

Not to sound like an a$$, but what was your mom thinking letting a 17 year-old take the gt out for a spin without supervision? It's been my experience that kids that age have more testosterone than sense. I remember back in high school many kids wrecking fast cars due to the lack of respect for raw power and their inexperience combined with hormones and poor judgement.:mad:

When my boys are old enough to drive I will do everything in my power to teach them proper respect for powerful cars. :nono:

I feel bad for your moms. She just got the car. I saw the other post with both cars. That car is beautiful!:nice:

Hope she gets it fixed soon!
Well the story is she always let me and my friend drive it cause we own 4.6's of our own. The guy that lives with me is her bf's son. So she didnt want to let him feel left out cause she always let us drive it. so she thought she could trust him enough to take it around the block. Guess not.

Well the story is she always let me and my friend drive it cause we own 4.6's of our own. The guy that lives with me is her bf's son. So she didnt want to let him feel left out cause she always let us drive it. so she thought she could trust him enough to take it around the block. Guess not.

What does he normally drive, a Honduh? Tokyo Drift Biaaatch!!:rlaugh:

Trust is a fickle thing. She won't make that mistake again!

I do admire her sense of compassion and fairness though!:flag: It's just too bad someone took advantage of it!:notnice:

Damn!!! Sorry bro. That car was clean as hell too...

When I saw the title of the thread, & that u posted it, I was thinking that it was gonna be your car wrecked. Good thing its not, but it still sucks....

Hope she gets it fixed soon. definitely get the frame checked out.

Damn!!! Sorry bro. That car was clean as hell too...

When I saw the title of the thread, & that u posted it, I was thinking that it was gonna be your car wrecked. Good thing its not, but it still sucks....

Hope she gets it fixed soon. definitely get the frame checked out.

Yea definatly doing that tomorrow. Thanks dude. Spoiler should be there soon.:D

That bend isnt suppose to be there.

Looks like someone hooked a tow hook up under there and tried to give it a tug.

Dont ask me know I know... :)

Oh, and chalk one up for the dumbass. Im sure he was amazed he didnt have to use an e-brake and McDonalds trays to get a car sideways, coming from a Protegay.