Not enough power... In 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I read, the more I'm certain that our new "Mr.Shelby" is a pseudonym in the midst of one of the most brilliant acts of sarcastic manipulation that I've ever witnessed. Of course if I'm wrong, the only other scenario that flashes through my head................ is that Yortuk and Georg Festrunk moved to Canada, where they now swing so successfully in tight slacks at Canadian fox bars. While they wait for the foxes with large Canadian breasts to meet them at their swinging bachelor pad, they frequent Stangnet often and with much success...

• Sponsors (?)

RICKS said:
You said it my swinging American friend!!!! Mr.Shelby and CarrollShelby ARE.........................TWO WIIIIILLLLLLD AND CRRRRAAAAAZY GUYS!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

Wow...that's a blast from the past! I can still remember my friends and I imitating those guys when we were in school...

In an effort to move this thread back on-topic, there's a thread on Brad's site concerning dyno results on an '05:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=5705

If you read all the way to the end of the thread, it was determined that the numbers came from Steeda (there's even a pic of the car) so they're problably legit. At any rate, the numbers are 292 ft-lbs @ 4300 rpm and 275 HP @ 5300 rpm (rear wheel). Assuming 15% drivetrain loss, that's about 344ft-lbs and 324HP at the crank respectively. Not bad for a base V8 model @ $25K.

Is it posible to see the dyno test sheet... :)

If this thing is true, we have like I said in the past... A Mach 1 "04 figure at the wheel's! But the problem is in 1/4 mile time slip... :shrug:

If the figure is almost the same at the wheel's... It should be the same on the 1/4 mile time and the figure I saw right now on the "05 GT can't be compare with the Mach 1 "04! :notnice:

I would like to know... What is the best time register on a Mach 1 "04??? :nice:

In second time... What is the best time register on a GT "05??? :rolleyes:

Compare it... I don't think the number are the same? The futur will tell us I guest... :spot:

What's the best ET on an 05? Well, how about I hop into my time machine for the future and find out. :rolleyes:

A Mach will run low 13's stock if you have a driver that knows what they're doing. I believe the new GT will do the same once it gets a driver that knows their ass from a hole in the ground.

GinoGT said:
What's the best ET on an 05? Well, how about I hop into my time machine for the future and find out. :rolleyes:

A Mach will run low 13's stock if you have a driver that knows what they're doing. I believe the new GT will do the same once it gets a driver that knows their ass from a hole in the ground.

I agree. The '05 ought to have times very close to the Mach 1, maybe a tick behind it.

Euh! Well... Well... You read every topic I make JESS? :bang:

MR.SHELBY... Stay away from car! It's a WARNING... :damnit:

I'm gone take your camera and put in front my rear tire's... After that I smoke the tire's badly! I mean very badly... :flame:

UNDERSTAND MR.SHELBY??? The word BADLY! :doh:

My hood stay close... It's a TOP SECRET MOTORS! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.