not one, not two but THREE PINK SLIPS!!

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
well me and the wife got into it tonight and i decided i should leave for a while to cool down. well to make a long story short i end up 60 miles away from the house pulled by a city cop. whats funny is that they didnt bust me doing 140 on the interstate but they got me for 52 in a 35 zone, illegal window tint and out of date inspection:mad: and the officer was nice enough to write me all three tickets seperately. that means a very high lawyer bill for me! and after he writes all the tickets he has the nerve to ask me if my car is fast!?!?!?! i wanted to burn 2 black marks about a mile long in front of him, but i just said "its not too fast but i bet it will take that impala you have!" he didnt like that too much but what the hell can he do? i already have a fist full of pink slips:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

Man that really sucks. I'm lucky the cop that has pulled me over before was to lazy to do paperwork so he gave me 7 verbal warnings at 1 time...Cops around here are getting smarter, they have a 5.0 mustang now that sounds awesome. also, they have a camaro and a vette, but most still drive crown vics that i run from all the time on the gsxr.

Man that really sucks. I'm lucky the cop that has pulled me over before was to lazy to do paperwork so he gave me 7 verbal warnings at 1 time...Cops around here are getting smarter, they have a 5.0 mustang now that sounds awesome. also, they have a camaro and a vette, but most still drive crown vics that i run from all the time on the gsxr.

The police here in Tulsa have a Hayabusa! Try and run from that!!!

I got pulled over for 80 in a 35 once.. cop wasn't too happy about that one and pulled right in front of me so I would stop. I braked so hard my abs kicked in. I think it was a $400 ticket.

another time I got pulled over for, get this, "exhibition of excessive acceleration"... I just floored it at a light, BUT i stopped accelerating when I hit 35.

Wow what a dooooosh! Usually they will just give you one and yell at you for the other stuff...I always ask for a seat belt ticket and a warning for whatever else i may have been actually caught for, almost always works.

haha yea true..my one friend was going 135 in his 99 GT past a cop sitting with his dome light on...he pulled out and he took a really sharp exit turn at 80 where your supposed to go 30..lol...and went straight to his house and shut the headlights off and just sat there and like..10 seconds later the cop went by. Didnt get busted that time he was lucky..

I have a friend with a 97 M3 who pulls that kind of stuff all of the time. He's got videos of a couple of times where he would pass a cop in town doin 85-90 then pull into dark driveways and watch the cop fly past. He's done it 7 or 8 times and been pulled over for it once. Actually he just lost his license for 60 days a couple of weeks ago. He's had more tickets than anyone i know. He's been to driving school twice and lost his license twice. I would hate to see his insurance rates.

I'm replying to the guys that posted about the exibition of speed tickets. One time, a friend of mine and I both got one of those. We pulled out from a light, and when we hit second gear, he smashed it. So then I had to lay into it. The speed limit was 40 and we never topped it. An undercover car pulled us over and tried to get us for drag racing. I asked the jerk how? I said we never laid rubber, chirped gears, or broke the speed limit. He paused and then said, well... It was an exibition of speed / and or accereration. What a load of crap. I too learned the hard way that you can get in trouble for basically accelerating to quick. We had to hire a lawyer to get out of it.

I was pulled over going 112 cop let me go with just a speeding ticket of 350$ i also passed a cop going 135 on my cbr600, it was an undercover and couldnt see him until it was too late, didnt have a license or proof of insurance!! let me drive away with 1200$ in tickets.