Not totally dead

blown65

Founding Member
Jul 7, 1999
Medford, Oregon
Not yet at least. :)

Here is where I am at now, just waiting on some bolts to come in to finish bolting stuff on, then its on to the wiring part. :bang:

blownnew.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Which turbo kit are you going with man? I think I remember reading about it sometime ago. Or are you doing the homemade thing? I say the blower was awesome, but the efi turbo classic stang is hard to beat. I love your car so much more now. Looking good!

MrBobMarley said:
Which turbo kit are you going with man? I think I remember reading about it sometime ago. Or are you doing the homemade thing? I say the blower was awesome, but the efi turbo classic stang is hard to beat. I love your car so much more now. Looking good!

No kit. Getting a T70 from a guy that sells them on turbomustangs then doing a water/alky injection instead of messing with an intercooler. Worse comes to worse Ill have one fabbed up, but I dont think it will be needed. Right now I'm just going to get the car running and get my hood painted. I think everything is going to fit under the stock hood. Super quiet exhaust so its a sleeper till the boost hits then bye bye. :)