NOVA people

• Sponsors (?)

i dunno much about that. if you get there early enough, its actually an ok crowd, small tho. but not too much really bad rice. most of the imports are pretty clean looking and theres always a few lurking muscle cars :p

I used to post on MVMC site, tried to make a few of thier meets, never happened. Then I started seeing alot of bickering and getting mean "mass E-mails" from whoever was the president of the club. Sounded to much like a Communistic State to me. We went and started our own club then. :nice:

8YO_VTEC said:
seijirou i was reading ur signature...u've got a Frankencar dude, do you have any pics of it?

No I'm afraid I don't, but, I should be able to snap some pics of it this week if you like. It's nothing pretty to look at, it's defanently a Frankencar and it defanently looks like it :nice:

Linz said:
Donald bring that capri out and I can snap some pics of it for ya and put em up! I havent seen you in like a month mofo... I havent seen the CAR since the IRS swap.

Haha, well she's down now due to being an organ donor but some new stuff is coming in in a day or two. Where is "out" going to be? Chick-fil-a?