Now this is a funny story...

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
So I am standing next door at my buddies shop just shootin the breeze and a couple guys pull up on Honda bikes. They are talking to my friends dad (shop owner) and the younger dude points at my Cobra and I here Lee say that its mine. He comes over and my buddy says "Yeah, hes got a WRX" so I ask the dude and he said its the silver one with the blue sticker on the side. Me-----> :nonono: But I comment on how I like the cars and they are quick as hell. And my buddy says you two should run. The dude says that a Cobra is not in the same league and he kills Z06's :rolleyes: so I start to walk away. I here my friend say that my Cobras not stock so the guy gets all excited and comes up to me and askes if I want to run. I say sure, track is open tonight, lets go. So my friend says to bring the Cobra over so he could look under the hood. I bring it over and pop the hood and you shoulda seen this guys face, it was priceless! Him----> :eek: His voice cracks a little as he asks my hp. I said it was 447 rwhp but not sure what it is now. He starts to stutter and back step, he really looked worried! :rlaugh: His last sentence was "Oh, I forgot! I have to work tonight" :rlaugh:

Does that count as a win? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Dont you have a stock blower? Does he not know they are supercharged? Guy hasn't read The Art of War, you need to know your enemy.
He knew they were supercharged but had never seen the engine before. The 4V heads make that ity bitty 281 look like a big block in there. That is always one of the first questions I get. "Is that a big block?" :rlaugh:
But it does look pretty cool IMO with the new box on it :shrug:
IMGP0588.jpg

the one i gave my brother looks the same, Maybe i'll steal it back!!!! lol

na, after i got totaled last year i wanted to keep the spirit of the car and work i put into it alive, So for his birthday i gave him my intake system, Steeda cai and intake tube, accufab 75mm, c&l plenum, and my predator. He really made a difference in helping me get back in a car and working against state farm and the under valued settlement. I was and still am very appreciative of that and i love working with him on the car given the situation.

That is very funny. I get so sick and tired of people trying to act better than me and things like that. I don't even like dropping or accepting challenges anymore. People get sooooooo annoying these days.

Yea i had some scrote in a cobalt ss ask me if i wanted to "run em" and i was like "whatcha got" he points to his car and i smiled and said nevermind dude. Wasnt trying to be a peanus but he was obviously a highschool kid and i'm not into wasting gas on that race.

Yea i had some scrote in a cobalt ss ask me if i wanted to "run em" and i was like "whatcha got" he points to his car and i smiled and said nevermind dude. Wasnt trying to be a peanus but he was obviously a highschool kid and i'm not into wasting gas on that race.
Its okay if you were skeered. Thoes SS's have power aders and are quite quick :shrug:

:D