Now THIS is Sweet! (finally got it home) white/gold

If a white cobra can have gold stripes, than I guess a black one can have blue stripes eh? :D

front.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Wow I never thought of black with blue stripes that actually looks great!!

...and mean? Yes, absolutely! Kick A$$ and take names, this is one II that no one will laugh at, It should rip down a 12 second quarter mile. Thats a full second faster than a Supercharged Saleen (I got one of those too ;) It will definitly Demand respect.

Mstng2 said:
Wow I never thought of black with blue stripes that actually looks great!!

...and mean? Yes, absolutely! Kick A$$ and take names, this is one II that no one will laugh at, It should rip down a 12 second quarter mile. Thats a full second faster than a Supercharged Saleen (I got one of those too ;) It will definitly Demand respect.

Thanks!
Yours looks completely different, and very tuff indeed!

Are you doing the decals yourself? If so, be thankful you had the stripes painted :bang: ... it's :bs:

Yes, I am doing the sides decals myself, The bodyshop (if you can believe it ruined the first set I bought) So I made them buy me a new set and now I am doing them myself. I knew the top stripes would be a PITA so I had those painted.

Yes, exactly! Windex does work but the best soution is 1 oz dish soap to 16 oz of water in a spray bottle. The alcohol in the windex makes it dry too fast. Then use a squeegee to remove the water from behind the graphic/decal. Let dry for 3 hours before removing the top paper.