Odd Steering Wheel Electrical Problem

OK, quick question for those of you that have a clue about electrical systems in cars (which I don't) This is for a 2002 GT... It seems as though my steering wheel accessories have lost power. I noticed it a few days ago when my "air bag" light came on (never a good thing), and then I tried to honk the horn and got nothing. So I tried cruise control today and thats not working either. So only the features on the front of the wheel don't work, the lever for wipers and turn signal work fine.

My personal diagnosis would be a fuse issue, but I'm not sure that there is a single fuse for the steering wheel features. If so, could someone let me know which one etc. If you have any other ideas on what the problem could be, please let me know. I dont want to have to take it in to Ford and get charged for them to tell me some connector got jiggled lose or something. Thanks in advance - Mark

• Sponsors (?)

dude. Since mulfanction of SRS can be really harzardes, please stop messing around and take it to the dealer. If SRS light came on, then their diagnastic computer can tell you whats going on.

Chances are your multiplex connecter somewhere is loose, as you stated. But again, SRS is something you really shouldn't be taking chance with if your not trained properly.