Expired Oem Ford Mustang Running Pony Grill Emblem.. 1993 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

des89stang

Aug 29, 2007
For sale a genuine ford cobra mustang front grill emblem with the box. Rare item, can't get these anymore from ford. Reproductions are out there and look great but if you want an original part this is it!

Asking. $50, includes shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks,

image.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

74 your name seems familiar like I've seen it on AFM or something
I was a moderator there for 10 years. Stepped down when Halliday's health took a turn for the worse and he turned its day-to-day over to idiots, then got perma-banned for being part of the 4.6 forum "sammich" crew. New site owners deleted my account entirely, which is why there are thousands of threads and dozens of stickies with the same username but are a "guest".

Wow that's freaking crazy man! I noticed that your name was everywhere (I went back and looked) even in the 2.3l section and there's a few people I know got banned for speaking their mind cmc87 is pretty close to where I live he runs another site also... That's just crazy how the owners had a power trip like that.... I always wondered why so many people had "guest" written. sorry OP for the hijack

Wow that's freaking crazy man! I noticed that your name was everywhere (I went back and looked) even in the 2.3l section and there's a few people I know got banned for speaking their mind cmc87 is pretty close to where I live he runs another site also... That's just crazy how the owners had a power trip like that.... I always wondered why so many people had "guest" written. sorry OP for the hijack
Twister, RLG34750, and myself were all mods. GT50 and DaleBrown were two of the three original owners. Most of the others who had their accounts deleted like that weren't staff.

And this isn't a hijack, its a bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.