Off to California and SAAC 30

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Outta here!!!!!! Vacation time!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :spot: :banana: :cheers: :cheers:

Fast Cars, sunshine, and fun!!!!! (no kids too!) :rlaugh:

Goint to the annual Shelby Convention at Fontana Speedway in Ontario, Kaliphorniah. Working race car tech & running the car shows. Lots work, then lotsa partying!!!!! :cheers:

Home early Monday morning for my Birthday. :nice:

Have a great holiday weekend! :cheers: :flag: :lol: :D :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Have fun, enjoy! Come back this way when I can break loose from "other commitments". I'll be spending the 4th and the whole week at a Boy Scout Camp (they seem to want their Scoutmaster along, so I gotta go) along the northern San Diego County line; not too far outside Temecula. Get some good piccies for me!

Since I won't be around the computer on the 4th; I'll wish you a happy 45th BD right now. :cheers:
Wow, 45; just five more years and you will hit the half-century mark :rlaugh: What I don't understand (having seen the latest Cobrask8 pics) is why you have less gray hair than me, and I'm just a kid at 43! :shrug: Must be all those pneumatic blondes hanging around you :D Oh well, we each seem to at least have more hair than a certain Closet Monster has Blue (or any other color) Fuzz.....

StangDreamin' said:
Since I won't be around the computer on the 4th; I'll wish you a happy 45th BD right now. :cheers:
Wow, 45; just five more years and you will hit the half-century mark :rlaugh: What I don't understand (having seen the latest Cobrask8 pics) is why you have less gray hair than me, and I'm just a kid at 43! :shrug: Must be all those pneumatic blondes hanging around you :D Oh well, we each seem to at least have more hair than a certain Closet Monster has Blue (or any other color) Fuzz.....
Is it my fault that you two are hairy freakazoids? btw...my blue fuzz is growing back....nice and soft and cuddly, just the way the women love it! :p

A quick "Honey, I'm Home"!!

Back from Cali, the convention was Great!!!!!!! Got on track twice, soooooooooooooooooooo many great cars, and now spending my birthday BBQ'ing, laundry, and putting the seats permanently in Cobrask8!

More cool pics soon!

Dan

MustangGurl2695 said:
Dang!!!

On as D again!!!!
:rlaugh:
[nelson voice]HA ha![/nelson voice]

I've got the box section of the pass front sub frame welded in (except for the bottom bracket attachment points), ALL of the parts I sent out for sand-blasting last year are back, prepped AND POR15-ed, the pass subframe outer skin has been prepped and ready to be welded............
:spot: :spot: :spot:

So when is Cobrask8 going for paint?:scratch: