OFF TOPIC: brainteasers/puzzles/riddles

FunkMasterFlex

Sep 18, 2003
MD
ok well someone brought up this idea a while back and i saw andy post one in the v6 forums are dead thread. so i figured hey lets make a thread for em. so here post up some good ones you got only rules i can think of is that they have to have a legit answer and you must explain the rules specific to whatever you choose to post. when replying to someones post please try to specify who youre replying to. id say if yours goes unanswered for a few days or so then post up the correct answer. i think thats about it so ill start you all off:

SMIUSXTLAENTTGSEORSWN

figure out the hidden word(s)/message above. the only rule is that you can only cross out 6 letters to find it. have fun :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Stare at the dot in the center of the circle and then move your head closer to it. Neat!

Attachments

• centralpoint.gif
    centralpoint.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 102
zincyellow03 said:
New riddle

A woman has 7 children, half of them are boys.
How can this be possible?

3 boys 3 girls and 1 hermaphrodite(sp?? the thing that had both male and female parts?)?? lol

ok and heres the answer to mine above, only rule was u can only cross out six letters

SMIUSXTLAENTTGSEORSWN

so use the only rule and physically cross out the words...S I X L E T T E R S hidden above and youll get:
M U S T A N G S O W N =mustangs own :banana:

FunkMasterFlex said:
3 boys 3 girls and 1 hermaphrodite(sp?? the thing that had both male and female parts?)?? lol

ok and heres the answer to mine above, only rule was u can only cross out six letters

SMIUSXTLAENTTGSEORSWN

so use the only rule and physically cross out the words...S I X L E T T E R S hidden above and youll get:
M U S T A N G S O W N =mustangs own :banana:

Nice one! And I like the message too.