Official 2009 SN of the Year voting thread!

Cast your vote for the 2009 SN of the Year!

• turbogt

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 91LX_5L

• h0oligan

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Low-5.0

• dutch5.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 69clark

• Adam95GT

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Venom351R

• purevenm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xr8d302

• HankyGT

• 95riosnake

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Sponsors (?)

Like has been stated...the "best" car isnt the same definition for everyone. I have to say....im not gonna bust some guys balls cause he doesnt change his own oil lol. Some guys just dont have a natural mechanical ability to turn wrenches....but they LOVE these cars. Should they be knocked out of the running because of this? Or how about the guys that simply dont live near a track and never go? Or their car is 99% street? They wont have track times.

You have to be careful not to set too many rules/expectations because you are going to narrow down the field extremely quick. But right now its far too broad....for instance in this voting its pretty much just about looks except for the facts that i personally know about each car. And thats a very hard vote....

What happens if there is a tie? (like there is right now lol)

I think cars that are nominated should be required to have a little "bio" filled out by the owner. Just a description of what the car has, what its done, dyno numbers, etc etc etc.

+1 for the bio to be included with some pictures so people get more of a story of the owner and car rather than just looking at pictures. That way for people who don't know each can get a little insight behind the picture.

Good Suggestion :nice:

I'll try to get a shot of my engine bay up this evening, I don't have any under hood shots on my work computer. Several people on here have seen my engine bay in person at Carlisle, it may not have a blower, but I don't think it disappoints anyone.

EDIT: found a picture I had posted a while back. I have added a stainless catch can bolted in front of the passenger's side strut tower and Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt c/c plates (when I put in the coil overs) since this pic. I can't really take a good picture of it right now because it's under a cover in my garage sleeping for the winter, lol

picture029ev1.jpg

Here's one from Carlisle 09 with our very own prokiller and 95opal making an appearance

IMG_0555.jpg

we could change the monthly contests into a themed month. Like January since is a project month we have a vote for the best project car. Feb is valentines day so maybe we do photo contest showing who loves their car the most. march a N/A combo. April a power adder combo. may the showiest engine bay. june the best exterior. running out of ideas at this point but you get the idea, just throwing that out there.

Hey..

Can I at least use some newer pics???

The ones that were posted in my nomination were even really outdated last january.. My side exhaust wasn't even functional yet lol...

How bout these guys...........
nope! gotta use the other dorky pics. j.k. lot of nice cars and pics guys. was hard to vote. have clarks saved in my computer but still hard to vote best of all these nice stangs.

btw. nice stereo stuff. turbogt