OFFICIAL 2011 Fords at Carlisle

• Sponsors (?)

if there is anything we know is that they may have signs up but they don't matter for sh1t. it gets way too packed and they don't have parking attendants around to help so its a giant free for all. park right in line with us. who cares...

well mike now that you like 10 min away you are more than welcome to cruize out with us. Just take friday off the rest is just driving lol

I'm starting a new job on Monday, and I don't get any days off until 6 months from now, so I won't be able to take Friday off, but I'll try and come on Saturday morning and stay through Sunday. How far is the drive from here?

I'll be there but it is unknown what the car's condition will be by that point. I'm in the process of trying to sell my cobra to fund a new project, yet I just received word on a great deal for one of the finishing pieces for my '95 which may change everything. Hmmm... I have a lot of things up in the air at this point, but rest assured I'll be there with the car in one way, shape, or form.

Its time for something other than a mustang. I want a stock car that is fast, handles, and brakes all in one package. The current plan is a C5 Z06, but it'll be a year+ before I will be able to afford one.

Very true and we all end up convening somewhere to bs anyway, so staying at the same place makes sense.

Not to mention at the hotel last year I was stuck parked next to super stance nation hella flush focus land, I didn't exactly fit in haha

For the love of God...

Break it off with her just before graduation and then get back with her afterwards. LOL, you gotta think outside the box a little here.

HAHAHAHA you guys are great! I'm in a little deep for this one to work fellas. I'll see what I can do, but this year looks like a wash. This sucks, I'm really getting tired of this, I haven't been to Carisle in about 10 years.