official 4.6 liter Mustang photo thread

• Sponsors (?)

4F236842-5sm.jpg

Since I forgot when I joined.

Here's a pic of my car. I have more but this one, compared to the others, is just drop dead gorgeous. Too bad I did have a coat of wax on when I took it. That's my dad getting the mail. Wave if you see him on the road.

Mods: Lemme know if I should change from the image to a thumbnail linked to the image.

Click for larger

2257587_1_full.jpg

2257587_22_full.jpg

2257587_8_full.jpg

2257587_23_full.jpg

2257587_12_full.jpg

I realise that everyone is titled to their opinion so I'm not going to say much. But I'm sick of seeing the same old Saleen kits on the 94-98 body. Personally I much prefer the body of 99+ stang, but I gotta work with what I got. I wanted to try something different. I think with the the right suspension and wheel set up it should look sweet.

sell your body kit, make some of your money back
I just bought that kit a few weeks ago. It used to be a stock (on the outside) fading laser red GT with mismatch body panel colors. Trust me, this looks a whole lot better.

That body kit just does not fit the curves of our cars. Should have atleast got the Saleen kit for our years.
The side skirts are saleen copies. The front is a cobra r copy. I didn't get the saleen front because i didn't like the curve bottom of the bumper with the weird fog light holes. The rear is a saleen from a 99+ body kit but adapted to a 94-98. I got this one because it hangs down lower behind the rear wheel arch and matches the rear end of the front bumper. It doesn't have the front heavy look (at least to me) of regular 94-98 saleens. "Be glad I didn't go with the Black Widow kit"

Again, just my opinion. I'm proud of it. Thanks for all the comments and criticism though.