Official May 2009 SN of the Month Voting thread!

Choose the May 2009 SN of the Month winner!

• FlyBy763

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • PNW LSC

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • dutch5.0

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • igotyofire

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Adam95GT

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlownFiveLiter

have car, will race....wait, it doesn't run
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Chicagoland
FlyBy763:
View attachment 257032
View attachment 257033
View attachment 257034

PNW LSC:
View attachment 257035
View attachment 257036
View attachment 257037

dutch5.0:
dutch50-2.jpg

dutch50.jpg

DSC_6502kl.jpg

igotyofire:
v65iqr.jpg

2r3cyad.jpg

1zayog.jpg

Adam95GT:
cool.jpg

DSCF7007.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Whoa, didn't even know I was nominated. The quality of those pictures are horrible, I need to get some new pics now that the rear is lowered a little bit.

same goes for me lol. I've some spacers and 285's to go on the back and 255 on the front and that will look much better then this skinny tire look, but oh well. I'm flattered I guess lol :nice:

my car doesent even run... lol
Posted via Mobile Device

That's why I chose the pics of yours that I did. To show that it's a work in process, but coming along very nicely. I need to find some ambition and get some work done on mine, too. I really wish I would have tackled the engine bay when I had the engine out, but I was in a hurry to get it done.

I voted Dutch, I don't think Adam should be eligible for ROTM. It's not running, and not even all in one piece. Because of the thread, he'll probably be a landslide ROTM win when he finishes it; he'll have his time.

According to the rules, any 94-95 is eligible. :nice:

I guess there has to be a forum to have a ROTM for the slow cars :D

I can't believe I'm ahead.. have you guys seen adams engine bay?!

I've seen it more than Adam himself.
Easy, it's a 95GT with a 306.
He'll be lucky to run a 13.XX :rlaugh:

For all of you fairies who like to get offended, the following two responses were pure jest/sarcasm. Stuff it.

LOL. It would be funny if your car won ROTM when it wasn't running...then when it was and you did some more crap and really wanted to win you couldn't...

Sorry, us Cobra owners don't need ROTM awards. We get stares and gawks wherever we go - prize enough. :p

stares at the giant puddles of fuel condensation sludge on 16 of his intake valves...:nonono: