• Centrifical Superchargers

Votes: 248 42.0%
  • Roots Blower

Votes: 67 11.3%
  • Nitrous

Votes: 85 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Tubro is sweet because you can put a loud ass blow-off valve on them... I've never heard one come out of a Stang before... just gay hondas and some WRXs

But once I have tha money, I'm going to get a Vortech. Alot easier and cheaper to put in -- and I've always wanted that S/C whine

Both my cars make a nice whistle when I get on it and a PSHHH when I get off it. Turbos are unbelievably more efficient and just work better, period.

Anyone realize turbos can make whatever boost you want and superchagrers cant?? Boost controller, wastegates. I can make anywhere from 7 to 25 psi in either car without changing a damn thing. How's that make you feel?

I'd think that turbos take way too long to spool for the 5.0. They're good in high gears, like on a dyno, or on a highway. Low gears probably wont spool the turbos until nicely into the redline. If you spend most of the time in low gears, you might as well have a centrifugal s/c.

HighMileage said:
I'd think that turbos take way too long to spool for the 5.0. They're good in high gears, like on a dyno, or on a highway. Low gears probably wont spool the turbos until nicely into the redline. If you spend most of the time in low gears, you might as well have a centrifugal s/c.
Exactly.

Turbos are bitchen because of the squeel and blow off, but the turbo lag thing really makes me feel kinda :shrug:

Superchargers are instant power right there all the time, but just don't sound as cool as a turbo.

All in all I want both cause they both kick ass, but if I can find a cheap junkyard turbo or a good deal on a turbo kit, im all over it.