::OFFICIAL:: What did you get for Christmas/Hannakuh thread>???

I didnt see it anywhere else so ill start, I got a UPR Driveshaft loop, New blaack carpet/floormats from 50.resto, steeda fender cover for when im working on my car, and a 5.0 emblem keychain. Thats all I got car-wise. I really wanted UPR LCA's but I guess I wasnt good enough this year. What did you all get?

• Sponsors (?)

NOTHING for the car :( 'cept the alternator that fried was taken care of under warranty. I'm putting in a $40k+ pool in my home this spring, so the car has to be put on hold...Going next week to get the F.M. seal replaced finally, and just taking car of the car for now.

Got the compressor last year, so Ill visit Har. FR. when I get the car fixed to buy a few more accessories.

Merry Christmas!
RC

Well, my wife officially went nuts.

Morosso Fabricated Alum. valve covers
Edelbrock polished waterpump
Lokar dipstick
drilled and slotted rotors with new callipers front and back
digital camera
New Columbia Jacket
Paint Gun
Tickets to see Michigan v Notre Dame in November. (I am a huge Michigan fan and have always wanted to visit the Big House) There is a Ford museum close by also.

She got me one other big car item, but I can't say. It's gonna be a spring surprise when the car comes out of the garage.

I had her so fooled about her gift. I got her a Louis Vuitton Theda purse. She never saw it coming.

All I got so far was my headlight conversion kit (smoked headlights and foglamps from blueovalindustries.com) but I'm guessing by the time I get back home I'll have alot more! Christmas in May for the stang!

A set of 2.5" Flowmaster tails.... :D These are pretty sweet and have the SS tips...
I almost bought a set last week in the classifieds.... :nonono:

flowmaster_tails.jpg

I got:

-steeda 4 bolt caster/camber plates
-Strange 10 way adjustable struts
-a snow blower :nice:
-clothes
-an AWESOME 16X20 launch pic of my car from digital racecraft
-money
-a few CD's
-and some random stuff

Its looking promising that I'll have my entire front suspension done by spring. Can you say tubular K member/coil overs/adjustable struts!!!

onebad95 said:
Well, my wife officially went nuts.

Morosso Fabricated Alum. valve covers
Edelbrock polished waterpump
Lokar dipstick
drilled and slotted rotors with new callipers front and back
digital camera
New Columbia Jacket
Paint Gun
Tickets to see Michigan v Notre Dame in November. (I am a huge Michigan fan and have always wanted to visit the Big House) There is a Ford museum close by also.

She got me one other big car item, but I can't say. It's gonna be a spring surprise when the car comes out of the garage.
:banana:

I had her so fooled about her gift. I got her a Louis Vuitton Theda purse. She never saw it coming.

hey charlie you will have to let me know when you are putting all that stuff on maybe paul and i can come up and help.all i got was gift certificates for sears that will help me get the air compressor i need for my garage :spot:

I really wanted some parts for the new gt I am supposed to have by now, so instead my parents gave me a box full of 5's. Not saying how many were in it though... :) I think I finally found the one, its a black 95 gt, manual of course. I'm goin to make an offer on monday! Wish me luck!

Mustang Calendar
Collateral
Bourne Supremecy
$25
Ghost Recon 2 (XBOX) :nice:
Best buy gift card ($25)
George Carlin's new book (very funny)

I bought my car some new floormats, and my room a new svo poster (from 50resto)