oh great.....now talk threads are getting locked!!!

• Sponsors (?)

damn that was a quick lock.... who wants to start SN95.com? j/k .... 94/95 tech is the only forum ive ever even been on here, i dont want to go to other forums, they might be dangerous.

98StangRidah said:
I don't even see the problem your bothered by. You have a tech forum, you have a talk forum. Stop thinking about it too much. Tech stuff goes in tech, the rest goes in talk. :shrug:
It's just traditional for the 94-95 tech section to be easy going and laid back. The only thing I didn't agree with is how certain people who post in there end up making a thread turn into a two way conversation between themselves and ignore everyone elses comments. Sometime you feel like your talking to a wall. Maybe some things do need to stay talk I dunno I guess I'm indifferent. The tech section definitely needs to focus on answering peoples questions. I hate to ever see a thread with zero replies just because the guy asking has a low post count. Bad first impression for the noob.

squall9393 said:
It's just traditional for the 94-95 tech section to be easy going and laid back. The only thing I didn't agree with is how certain people who post in there end up making a thread turn into a two way conversation between themselves and ignore everyone elses comments. Sometime you feel like your talking to a wall. Maybe some things do need to stay talk I dunno I guess I'm indifferent. The tech section definitely needs to focus on answering peoples questions. I hate to ever see a thread with zero replies just because the guy asking has a low post count. Bad first impression for the noob.
You say something?

Please don't let this place turn into the Corral! It's so boring there that I've seen threads in their 94-95 section stay on the front page for days without any new posts in them.