OH JOY! A what's it worth thread!!!

• Sponsors (?)

12-13 for the 01 and like 5ish for the coupe.

99 GT's with 60k miles go for around 11k here.

Id put the ponies on the coupe and sell it, along with the 01. youd have about 17k to play around with and for that much you can get an 05ish car good on gas, leather seats, cd player, low miles, sunroof, etc. and you could pay cash.

If you like the Mazda 6, you should look at the newer Acura TL's or TSX's

i think most people are right on, 12-14 k for 01 and around 5 or 6 for the coupe. i think you need to keep your coupe though so heres how mine goes:

first off, it would help to know how much you owe on the 01. but im guessing becasue you havent mentioned a number for that that you dont care to share. so i say keep the coupe. drop it off to get the wheels balanced with weights on the inside. take the 01 and sell it. take no less than 12. pay off the 01. or pay it off, then sell or whatever, take 12-14, subtract how much you owe on it, and ask that (tell buyer to pay it off). then buy b or c springs for the coupe while your getting yoru car from the shop tahts balancing the wheels, take it home and install them. then you have $x amount of money to get a mazda 6 or 3, or civic (save gas) or hybrid thing (tax write off is nice, so is gas)or whatever you want, i dont know how much money im working with...

then you have gas efficient dd with a weekend coupe.

I vote for keeping everything as is and just realize that you have those expenses for gas. When you really think about it, if your '01 gets say 18 MPG over all, and you are going for a newer car that gets like 25 overall, you are only saving about 500/year (gas costs only). If you are a good driver, insurance won't change too awful much between the two cars, and if you have an increased payment, your gas savings just went out the window. You already know what you got with your two cars (maintenance/quirks/what have you). Plus, you rarely win if you go to a dealership.........My .02

Thanks for all the responses guys :nice:

BTW I owe $4995 on the 2001 as of last payment.

Strype are you really selling both though?? what aboot the HCI and supporting mods?? What aboot us? Will you stay here with us??
The problem is my credit is tied up as I found out shortly after I posted this thread and because of my in-laws I now do not qualify for a car loan :notnice:

Hopefully they'll get the crap out of my name within the next month or 2 and I won't have to sell the 93. I really want to hold on to it.

If what you guys say is true, then I can get 11,000 for the 2001 and buy a $6000 car cash. Problem is $6,000 won't buy nothing these days.

And the world goes round. I'll just have to hold off and keep draining my bank account due to gas and insurance I guess.

Great... All of the local mustangs with under 60k are going in the 13,000 range and ONE ASSHAT with a what??? A 2002 GT auto with MY EXACT MILEAGE (44k) is selling his for $10,500...

What a ******* idiot :nonono:

He's undercut everyone cause he obviously doesn't know or care.