Ohio Thread

Jeff seriously, you gotta calm down - what happened happened, thats all there is to it. Your a lot different person than I thought you were, so whatever. From someone who hasn't talked to me in over a year you sure act like your trying to prove something to me now, what that is I don't know. Not being a dick? Talking **** in your 2nd post to me? Really, thats fine. Doesn't bother me in the least. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Yea I am. i am grown up...I got sick of every1's baby games... thats how I am different. Sorry to tell you there isnt anything to prove.
As far as talking **** big balls. You had to give that off road comment.
Glad your going well.. c ya around.

sup people. from wadsworth here.... bout 12 miles west of akron. used to work in brooklyn oh. now work in fairlawn. ill have to check out buckeyestangs. i am in process of moving into our new house- wish i could go to the meet at summit. blah.... for the bookyn people-- my friend andy is a supervison for the company i work for. hes got a bagged and kitted flat back sunfre with 19s and silver tribal hotrod flames on it and a silver fire with cf hood racing harts and sits low low low. he hangs out with mostly ds guys in elyria-parma area. hes learned a change of tune since i bought my gt. lol

my my, what a small world. if we are talking about the same guy, i happen to know jon bills, not personally but he did date my ex girlfriend for three years (dont know how he got her, but thats besides the point) so i know him. he isnt on here, is he? i though he drives an old (slow) Rx7, right? i dont know whos friends with him on here so im not talking sh**, im just saying...
anyways, did a lot of people from here end up going to the summit show? my brother and some of his friends went but i was sick earlier this week and i didnt want to deal with the heat. any pics or anything? i heard it was a pretty big turnout... one of my other buddies has a Z06 vette but he rode with my bro and everyone, he said there were like 40 times more cars at this one than the vette show lol.