Oil Leak From The Top Of My 2v. Help

Boosted 2v

Mar 10, 2016
Hey guys, I have a 2000 Mustang GT with a 70mm On 3 Performance turbo kit. Daily driving it doesn't yield an issue when it comes to oil consumption but whenever I build boost it sprays oil all over the top of the driver's side valve cover. It drips down the back and onto the exhaust piping causing it to smoke like crazy. I replaced the valve cover gasket on the drivers side but I'm still running into the same issue. I also hooked up a catch can to the PCV hose and caught absolutely nothing. There doesn't seem to be any oil in the coolant or vise versa and if it were a head gasket I don't understand how it would leak onto the valve cover. A local shop and I are stumped, any help would be a appreciated. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

It's not the oil feed. No leaks on either side and its a newer braided line. I don't have any pictures of the area at the moment but its all over the top of the drivers side valve cover. Is there anywhere on the top end that would cause this besides the valve cover gasket? I did a few boosted pulls last night without seeing a drop of oil, but other times it will leak and burn until I let it cool down. I'm still lost. Thanks.