Oil Opinions For A 1995 5.0 Bone Stock With Cai

Oct 21, 2017
I've looked at so many forums already about this question, but there is just so many opinions on this topic. I've been using Motorcraft synthetic blend 10w-30 in my mustang, but pretty much every thread I visit, no one ever mentions the motorcraft syn blend. I want this engine to last at least to 250k like most people's 5.0. My engine has 159k right now and doesn't burn anything. I was just wondering what kinda 10w-30 oil should I be using for my mustang for it to last that long. Would I have any issues continuing to use the Motorcraft Syn blend I've been using for the rest of its life?

• Sponsors (?)

There will never be any issue running what the manufacturer reccomends. Do the routine maintenance when you are supposed to in the owners manual and replace things that wear out over time in the suspension and driveline. Most people overlook the fact that cars are not meant to go forever on the original wear items and the wonder why they have this squeak or a terrible ride quality.

Reactions: 1 users
Go to the very back of Walmart, you know, past the man-lady in yoga pants. In this far away place, you will find a 5qt bottle of Mobil One 10W-30 for like $24. Buy it, and put it in your car.

Kurt

Reactions: 2 users
Go to the very back of Walmart, you know, past the man-lady in yoga pants. In this far away place, you will find a 5qt bottle of Mobil One 10W-30 for like $24. Buy it, and put it in your car.

Kurt

Walmart should just build a little building off to the side with its own register just for people who go there ONLY to purchase motor oil.

Speaking of which....I need some