Oil pressure and Air/fuel ratio gauges

juecke98gt

Banned
May 31, 2008
Well think my oil pressure guage is bad needle goes all the way down sometimes but car runs fine, so was looking into getting some gauges maybe oil pressure and air/fuel ratio. What are some good brands and prices? I was told to get a wideband air/fuel ratio gauge, where is the best place to find these. :D Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

if you dont have the money dont waste the 65$ on the narrow band, auto meter's wide band a/f go for about 250 save your $ and get the wide band some have a recorder and an alarm so if you run lean it will let you know. the narrow band just has a bunch of flashing lights, ricers use narrowband for that reason only :D

if you dont have the money dont waste the 65$ on the narrow band, auto meter's wide band a/f go for about 250 save your $ and get the wide band some have a recorder and an alarm so if you run lean it will let you know. the narrow band just has a bunch of flashing lights, ricers use narrowband for that reason only :D

+1 depending on the color/style of guage i've seen autometer widebands sell for 230 something on ebay.

Autometer makes some nice gauges but for a wideband I will suggest the dynojet wideband commander. You can datalog off it and the warning is much better than the one from autometer. I got rid of my autometer wideband after finding out that it is much easier to datalog with others.