Oil: Royal Purple vs. Mobil 1 Synthetic

• Sponsors (?)

Ruffrider said:
I don't think it would make to much of a difference if you ran Mobil one or Royal purple. I remember reading in MM&FF that Royal Purple added something like 5HP to the car after they changed it. I still say Mobil One if just fine though.

It could also be that the oil in the car was on its way out.

This is something that amuses me with people stick with me here people. They think a new mustang’s engine does not break in and make power till 5000miles.
Now it seems these same people did not change their oil till 5000MiLes. Changed oil POOF!!! Wow my car makes more powwahh!!! engine is broking in now woot woot!!!!

It’s called your car needed a darn oil change miles ago.
O yeah I use royal purple in my car guess my car gained 5hp at 1000miles :lol:

Now I wander how many miles Ford said an Alternator should last for mine has been on its way out since 3000mile now channged at 4k some odd miles. Guess I should listen to when they think I should change my oil in my mustang that is driven like a performance car instead of an old mans Caddy. What’s an old man change his engine in is caddy at 3000miLes :shrug:

Like Dark Knight GT do a search on the subject and read the whole thread. Then revert back, just like he did to what the first poster in his thread wrote on the subject :D