Here You go

Nice:

attachment.php

Attachments

• oinks.jpg
    oinks.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 202
DJHA90 said:
I want one of those hoods sooo bad. Cant get Kaenen to reply back to emails. Sure wish I could find one in the DFW area...

I know a dealer for Kaenan. He is a great guy to deal with. He has helped me out and i havent even bought anything from him yet:nice:

His name is Chad. The shop is Blue Oval Performance i think in Florida. 727-571-1996 Tell him Nate with the T-5 he is holding sent ya :nice:

Beat you to it DJHA. I bought the hood off of Oink about a month ago for $300 shipping included and have it on my car. Ironically, as I pulled into a local sprint store, another mustang with the same hood parked next to me. The kaenen scoop looks so much better than the other rectangular one that everyone makes. Go with the kaenen, good quality and looks awesome. I've got some better pics but I haven't hosted them yet, I'll see if I can get the up asap.
Check it out...
2061273_18_full.jpg

Can someone tell me why Kaenen will not answer e-mails. I have been trying to buy a hood from them but can never get hold of them. There phone is always busy and I have heard of other people who have tryed and no luck.:shrug:
Don't they want to sell parts or do they just sell to dealers? :stick:

nmcgrawj said:
I know a dealer for Kaenan. He is a great guy to deal with. He has helped me out and i havent even bought anything from him yet:nice:

His name is Chad. The shop is Blue Oval Performance i think in Florida. 727-571-1996 Tell him Nate with the T-5 he is holding sent ya :nice:

Thats Blue Oval Performance I was trying Kaenan phone #