ok I got 2 questions

DcDisturbed947

Jun 2, 2003
1 - Last night driving on the highway, I could smell something that didn't smell very good, actually it smelled like bad coffee breath, disgusting. Anyways it was only for a few seconds and it went away.
Then on the way back, the smell came back, and this time it wasn't going away, so I turn the air conditioning to my face, and thats where it was coming from. It actually smell like REALLY BAD coffee breath. I couldn't stand it, I had to turn it off and put the windows down. Has this happened to any of you guys? And what could it be?

2 - I know this question's been beaten to death, but i've never read a straight answer. When I break a little harder than normal for whatever reason, the car dives like crazy, and it shakes a little? Is that bad? Or is it normal on our cars, cuase I know it happens to a lot of people.

Thanks for any help!!

• Sponsors (?)

My AC is starting to smells a little too, I think it is mold or something that builds up in the ventilation system. I had a jeep years ago that had the same problem and I got it treated at a dealership. I think they sell stuff to treat it at Autoparts stores too and I might get some to do my car..

01White5spd said:
My AC is starting to smells a little too, I think it is mold or something that builds up in the ventilation system. I had a jeep years ago that had the same problem and I got it treated at a dealership. I think they sell stuff to treat it at Autoparts stores too and I might get some to do my car..

oh ok I'll check it out at pepboys I guess