Ok, need the best combo..

• Sponsors (?)

I found the block im getting.. Modular PowerHouse now I need the best combo of cams/heads/ anything else I'm gonna need to make the most power. Now remember, this is still gonna be forced induction. Twin turbo or supercharged or both. I would love to do both because nobody around here has done that. Thanks guys.

Man im actually starting to gain a little respect for you Ray...your sounding more mature in your posts. Less cursing and ranting, and basically ignoring any negitive feedback...keep it up and you just may get all the help you need :nice:

Ill start with what I know....basically the basics that you need to look into.

Ok as far as heads go, you can either go with the MPH stage 3 race heads or the MMR stage 3 heads (Modular Mustang Racing ...go to products, then 99-04 parts, then scroll 3/4 way down). Fox lake does some good heads as well.

As far as cams go...here is where you NEED to decide what you want to do, as your best bet for turbo would be some custom turbo cams (scroll a bit further down past the heads on MMRs site), but for S/C then just some regular stage 3 S/C cams should do from say VT.

Thats the basics....then your going to want a spec stage 5 clutch to handle 1000HP. Now only problem is that these are NOT very streetable and will chatter like a big dog....but if this isnt a daily driver than shouldnt be a problem. BUT at this power level if you want streetability and HIGH holding power, then you need to get a twin disk clutch. These will hold over 1000HP and are VERY streetable. Only problem is the are over $1000. If you want to keep it around 850-900HP then you should be able to get away with a spec stage 3 + clutch....pretty streetable. (BTW spec STG 3+ holds more than spec stg 4 before you ask).
You may also want to look into a carbon fiber drive shaft at these power levels as you will trash an aluminum one if you take it to the track...and maybe even on the street if your running sticky tires.

Going to need to convert to a return style fuel system as well...im not too up to speed on what to get. I know you need to add a return line, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a good fuel pump...I think it has to be changed in the tune as well, and maybe some stock electronics deleted.

Also will want to go ahead and put in a full roll cage. This will help strengthen the chasis as it was not designed for 800-1000HP, and if you were to flip it, will keep the roof and doors from caving in on you.

For sure will need some MT DRs out back, and a full 31-35 spline rearend setup, if you dont already. Also need a viper spec T-56 or a cobra spec T-56 with the liberty 26 spline input shaft. I wouldnt trust even a TKO 600...but it would probably hold.

There are alot more supporting mods needed for this sortof goal, but you will figure those out as you get to that point in your build. Such as fuel injector sizes, return fuel pump sizes, fuel line and return line sizes, which intake manifiold to run, how you want to tune it (full stand alone system, or SCT software on your stock EEC), 8 rib pulley kit for S/C, what BOV that can vent enough air for those power levels to keep you from compressor surge, what size IC you will need to support that much power, ect.