OK pulled the spark plugs and this is what i found, should i be concerned? *PICS*

• Sponsors (?)

You get that when you run octane booster... If you have not, I have no clue...

LOL before i fired up the engine for the first time i had a 1/4 tank of 87 octane, so i wouldn't blow the motor i added a bottle of OUTLAW octane booster to compensate for the octane, thanks for the quick reply, hey do I gapped the plugs to .40 per steve at powertrain, does this sound like a good gap for a N/A 331?

LOL before i fired up the engine for the first time i had a 1/4 tank of 87 octane, so i wouldn't blow the motor i added a bottle of OUTLAW octane booster to compensate for the octane, thanks for the quick reply, hey do I gapped the plugs to .40 per steve at powertrain, does this sound like a good gap for a N/A 331?
what compression?

I would not be TOO worried about 10.2:1 comp. with alum. heads even with 91 octane.

Since I have fixed the tweecer issues I ran some 91 (didnt have enough to make it to the stations with 93) on a 10.5:1 iron head in 99* weather with no ping...although I was not giving it much timing either.