Ok still trying to figure this out

Cantslowdown

Jun 20, 2004
Mt.Home AR!
Well I am still trying to find my rear squiking sound..It happens when i turn are go side to side with the car even dose this at 60mph kinda doing that a race car might do under a yellow going back form left to right..Its coming form the drivers side..I have the ebrake cable lose and it still dose it.Maybe qaud shock?

• Sponsors (?)

I dont have stock shocks i have Synstrack shocks..But when it dose this it sounds like some kids jumping up and down on a bed..Svt what sound would quad shock make?Most of them say the e-brake so missed with it first so..

it's not the shocks themselfs that make the noise what happens is the rubber bushing on the nut that holds the shock down becomes damaged ( the car I saw this happen to was less than a year old with 9k miles on it) this can happen even on a new shock. yeah it's also possible fo rthe quad shocks to make this noise, if you want disconnect them and see if the noise is still there.

I want a good handling stang i want to lower it sometime as well..But I really just want the sound to be fixed it makes the car look like a old beater its loud and just drives me crazy..But I really want the car to handle better then it dose now..And it raining now!!:bang: