Ok To Use Both Poly And Rubber Bushing For Rear Control Arms?

Mustang936590

Jun 22, 2017
Last fall I installed a set of BMR lower control arms with the red poly bushings. I plan to swap out the uppers from the stock to the matching BMR uppers with the same poly bushings and I also planned to install poly axle bushings as well. The more I read about binding issues I’m thinking of just replacing the axle bushing with rubber, so I’m wondering if it’s a good set up to still use the BMR uppers with poly bushing or will there still be binding? Car is a mild street car.

• Sponsors (?)

I just installed UPRs upper and lowers and replaced my axle bushings with new poly bushings. Car feels great. Idk about the binding hopefully I won’t in counter that issue. What would one notice if it does bind.

The F cam comment was a joke
If your not race'n just use stock uppers, spend your money on things that count like sub frame connectors, better brakes, gears, stuff like that.

I figured. Brakes are on my list. Car already has subframe connectors and gears and some other stuff. My focus now is replacing and upgrading the remaining original parts.

I’m probably just going to be replacing the rubber bushings in the UCAs for now. Thanks for the input everyone.