Ok, what brand of tint is the best?

sswapp

Dec 20, 2004
Whats the skinny on tint? Nobody I talk to in Vegas has even heard of Ceramic tint- is this the best on the market? Thats what I am after- whatever takes the cake baby. I want heat resistance. Vegas is to frikin hot to deal with that crappy- mobile tint guy with the razor knife in his pocket for cheap. I wanna pay the big bucks for the best stuff. Can I get an A'men bruthu? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

Best heat resistant window film

sswapp said:
Whats the skinny on tint? Nobody I talk to in Vegas has even heard of Ceramic tint- is this the best on the market? Thats what I am after- whatever takes the cake baby. I want heat resistance. Vegas is to frikin hot to deal with that crappy- mobile tint guy with the razor knife in his pocket for cheap. I wanna pay the big bucks for the best stuff. Can I get an A'men bruthu? :shrug:

If heat resistance is what your after, then VKOOL is for you. This was pioneered by NASA. My tint guy said it will cost you about twice as much as a good tint job, but he gave me a demo with a heat lamp in his shop that was pretty amazing. Take a look http://www.automalltintfactory.com/276017.html

Oh yeah, A'men bruthu!!