Okay, Who is going to All Ford Nationals in Carlisle??

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
I am trying to go. The dates are June 2-4. I have to shift some stuff around at work as far as scheduling staff goes. Is anyone planning on attending? if so maybe we can meet up. Let me know, it would be a great 94-95 stangnet meet up.

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
I usually go Sunday. Why does everybody always have to go Saturday.

I just go Saturday because the most people are there that day and Sunday it closes 2 hours earlier which is the main reason I don't go that day. Usually when I am at a car show I don't want it to end, so getting cut short by 2 hours pisses me off lol, especially up at carlisle, cuz I can spend 3 or 4 hours just in the swap meet.

Yeah, I'll be bringing the stang....don't know if I will run it....I am installing the new stall tomorrow and may be going to Milan next week.....If I get a good run I won't run it at Norwalk.....but then again....you never know...
There are some others that said they would go too....I'll be posting something mid June to scare some peeps up....

Will

drakesdad said:
Yeah, I'll be bringing the stang....don't know if I will run it....I am installing the new stall tomorrow and may be going to Milan next week.....If I get a good run I won't run it at Norwalk.....but then again....you never know...
There are some others that said they would go too....I'll be posting something mid June to scare some peeps up....

Will

How big is the car show aspect at Norwalk? I was plannin on entering it.

btw, sorry for goin off topic Tom...